Looking for a biology study partner

Hey biology enthusiasts and the non-biology enthusiasts out there. I AM LOOKING FOR A BIOLOGY STUDY PARTNER. I STUDY WITH PDFS BOOKS, VIDEOS , ANYDESK AND MANY OTHER SOURCES. IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO FEELS MOTIVATED STUDYING WITH A COPILOT, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. MY AVAILABILITY IS FROM 3PM TO 11PM JAPAN TIME. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hey man i m from India and would love to study along with you.
so what do you say?

2 Likes

I would like a study partner. If you’re interested email me at maithamnuri@gmail.com
Email me at anytime even a year from now haha

3 Likes

Hiii I’m from Morocco and i’m looking for a study partner if you wan’t to be.

6 Likes

Yea we sure do.

2 Likes

Hi I am from Algeria and my field in the university is pharmacy so i want to study biology and make it more fun with a partner so call me this is my email bouthainacute@gmail.com

2 Likes

Today I have taken the credit final test. Let me tell you that the questions are different from the final tests, however if you are familiarized with the terms and concepts you won’t have any problems with the test. Good luck to you all and my best advise is to read the book, all the articles are just supplementary.

4 Likes

I’m also interested in studying with somebody. I’m a Nigerian and furthering my studies in clinical microbiology. We can study using Whatsapp to share ideas.+2348131291444

3 Likes

Good, I am also planning to take my own this week. Hoping for the best

3 Likes

Yes sure am there ready

2 Likes

Am there

2 Likes

I will be glad to join you

2 Likes

Count me in, i want to be part of this group. Im from Zimbabwe

2 Likes

i’m keith mariyo i like to study with you :blush: :innocent: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

to rebecca,
prefer you to study with me as i also going up with course now(BIO101)so lovingly welcomed…

1 Like

yeah sure i love to study with you as you prefer…

1 Like

I don’t understand how it works?wil you please help me

1 Like

im from morocco too

1 Like

Hello I am also from Morocco and ice love to have a study partner so we can encourage each other, so if you’re interested contact me at haitamsn@gmail.com