My ? Annserd

Hi my name is Maria Teresa Cuellar
I studying this ESL 001 do I going to start teaching ESL to family members I and I and help Wes my Studying English langage

let me help you abit with your grammar.
with your grammar or sentence structure is difficult to read or understand with what you are trying to say. i have realized that english isn’t your home language, i think you are doing the right thing by learning and teaching ESL to your family. i would suggest that your look at your sentence structures more and read more english books for babies (ages 4 and up) they have very good sentence structures that is super easy to read and speak.

i am here to attempt to try and help you with your english writing and sentence structuring.

I studying this ESL 001 do I going to start teaching ESL to family members I and I and help Wes my Studying English langage

you said above (leaving it as it is) notice my chances at the bottom. i will make the font in bold in the areas where i made the changes to make it more of a complete sentence structure…

I’m studying ESL 001, i have started to teach my family through this course, and it helps me with my English language studies

notice where i changed it compared to your introduction about yourself.

to succeed in your English studies is to read and writing on paper and typing it out with the help of the feature called autocorrect. if you need additional help i am here to help. as i am studying to become a teacher in a couple of years time and i find that helping students with their grammar or spelling is a good place for me to start my career practices.

if you are struggling to understand the course material feel free to pop in my private message.

good luck with your studies.

You will do a great teacher Mr nadinelynch