My daily routine

I usually woke up at 6 o’clock in the morning but sometimes I wake up late due to lack of sleep. I jump out of bed early to feed my chickens and ducks. After 10 minutes of feeding them I’ll cook breakfast for my family and feed my three dogs named Jaja, Dominga, Mahrie and two of my cats. As a daily routine I do the house chores and finished at the end of the day.

Usually woke up at 6 o’clock in the morning to go to my college but sometimes I wake up late due to lack of sleep.l jump put of my bed early to catch the train.when l go back to my home , l have a dinner and go to the pharmacy to do my work

Currently, I am on vacation, we have not yet entered the university, so my daily routine is to wake up late around 10 in the morning and sometimes early, and that of course, except for necessity, for example, my university registrations being a new student, the important thing after I wake up drinking my coffee with the sweets that my mother prepares or with bread and jam, then arrange my bed and then help prepare Breakfast and after that I read the Qur’an and I do not forget the prayer on time, then I watch TV or YouTube, and often I read electronic books that are not available to me, then it comes time for lunch. Really I’m hungry I eat it then the evening routine and so on and so on and so on the holiday always laziness and boredom, but in study time the time passes as a hint Eyesight