Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Please help

Hi, I am looking for someone who is a native speaker and getting such help to improve my spoken English. If anyone here kindly response

1 Like
I am a English speaker, I am up for helping you no problem. Let me know what I need to do to help you  :)) English is my first language. I hope I can help :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Thanks for your pretty words. So, if you have any free time can we discuss various topics so that my English fluency can improve? What’s your opinion , please let me know

Yes, Sounds good. Just let me know how to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that sounds like a good plan, whatever works for you friend.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Actually, I am a a student of computer science and, I know little about English language but, my problem is that my spoken English is too poor to describe . However I always try to improve it then I think without communicating it’s never be improved. So, if you have any free time in the weekend, then can you able to conversate with me ?
However, are you a female or male? I forgot to tell it. Thanks again for your kind words

1 Like

I’m so so sorry!! These last two weeks have been really busy for me. Sorry for not responding. Would you consider paying me just a little to help? Cheap. We can make a plan something maybe like every weekend we can talk for an hours or two. The weekends are my time to do nothing. Hahaha but I will be willing to help for cheap cheap :slight_smile: let me know if you would still like my help, if not I totally understand. I got distracted with life and I’m sorry for not replying sooner :frowning:

I am a male

1 Like

You mean money?
Then how much?
I told you that I know know English enough to run my business but I should improve my spoken English.
And it’s okay for delaying. Thanks

I am really sorry for not replying sooner! I have had to stop doing my course do to corona. Lots have been going on here. Hope you will understand. Maybe we can make a day where we talk through text and also call. As I have said, there is a lot going on and I will have to see if I have time. And if you have found someone els to help that is totally understandable, I apologize again for the late response.

I’m a new English speaker and learner,i need help to learn more and increase my skills🙂

1 Like

Hi, It’s Shakil Ahmed. I am software Engineering student at saylor and edx. I am also looking for someone to refresh my current knowledge of English and improve my ability of spoken English. Hope we can help each other. If you don’t mind you can email me: [email protected]
Or Whatsapp me: +8801945773339 or if you use Skype then we can also start on here. I am not actually beginner, I use English at my business and study perpose so, basically I have little basic understanding about English. So, I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks and stay safe :slight_smile:

I am also interested in this. if I can also get something who is willing to assist I will be so glad.Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for your eagerness and modesty. Then how would you wanna be start. If you don’t mind you can start on saylor forum. Firstly tell me little but about yourself.
Thanks

Hey.
I can understand your concern. Here I know some spoken english classes in Solapur
Spoken english classes in Jalna
Thank you