This past fall, Saylor Academy updated its course BIO101: Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology. We have just posted a revised study guide to help you as you embark on your scientific journey!
Our amazing subject matter expert Maya Byfield, Ph.D., Molecular Pharmacology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, has created this comprehensive new study guide to make it easier for you to succeed and understand these biology basics.
BIO101: Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology includes the following units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Biology
- Unit 2: Basic Chemistry
- Unit 3: Biological Molecules
- Unit 4: Cells and Cell Membranes
- Unit 5: Enzymes, Metabolism, Cellular Respiration
- Unit 6: Photosynthesis
- Unit 7: Cellular Reproduction: Mitosis
- Unit 8: Cellular Reproduction: Meiosis
- Unit 9: Mendelian Genetics and Chromosomes
- Unit 10: Gene Expression
Our revised study guide includes definitions, images, and description of what you need to know, with links to where you can find the material in the course.
Respond to this message to let us know what you think! We love your feedback!
Happy New Year!!
Education Project Manager