Academy Home | Student Dashboard

SALES103: Public Speaking for Sales

General discussion thread for SALES103.

Hi I’m Godfred
I’m new here

Glasses & Contacts Sales
If you like a fast paced environment where you will learn a lot and are not capped on what you can make as a sales person this position is for you
2-There work values really speak to me I feel safe that there’s a base salary and then you make bonus off that. This gives me security
3-This would be functional possibly affiliate and inside sales

salesman solely involves pre-approach activities,actual approach,identification of needs,presentation,dealing with objectio,sales and initiation of a sustainable customer service measures.

1 Like

Hey There

1 Like
  1. Sales postitions
    a. Sales consultant : Business in retail
    b.Direct Sales Consultant
    c.Wholesale Sales Representative

a. The service appeals to me
b. the type of work
c. the income is attractive

a. Relational and Inside
b. Transactional and Inside
c. Transactional and Outside

2 Likes

hi sales and marketing

1 Like

Customer relations officer.
Am a fast learner
Am passionate about sales and service to humanity
I have a strong ability to retain product knowledge

1 Like
  1. A sales reps: He or she represents the company by being in contact with customers.
  2. The income and the product or service provided are appealing.
  3. Transactional selling and outside sales.
1 Like

Home Based Life Insurance Consultant: interestin due to self schedule and freedom based work setting, however, life insurance is a very sticky product and may prove to be an immoral position.
Entry Level Sales Rep: providing information of drivers to companies, appears to be a position based on value yet provides training which is enticing.
Field Service Technician: taking photgraphs of cars at dealerships for sale, pay is per car, seems difficult to make a stable living as reliant on dealership.

1 Like

I am a newbie in sales and related field of job…

1 Like

Retail assistant, product salesperson, telco sale service, membership sale service.

Good income support depending on skill. Good flexibilty and 2 of them just need a smartphone can be done.

after sales for telco sale service and membership sale service are probably need patience with some clients but Good relation with client will build a wide range and reliable network on your next sale.even put you as recommended salesperson.

1 Like
  1. Omni Interactions- Harry and David Project sells wine and cheese, and other related items to customers. It appealed to me because its a work-from-home gig and I rather do than instead due to covid. The income is also high. It is and inside position.

2. Family Dollar- Sales store that offer $1 and up items. I never worked in Retail before so I gave it a try and actually loved it. Its an inside sales position. The customers will surely make your day go by fast, nonetheless.

1 Like

Hi there,

Just flagging that The 2 links (chapter 7 & 13) under “Common ground” paragraph in Unit 1 Article under 1.1.2 Relational Sales are not working. It gives the error “404 File not found”

Please advise.

Hi everyone- I am Also New Here- Very happy to be here

1. a. Outbound Sales Representative
    b. Sales Manager
    c. Sales Executive

2. a. Territory
    b. Income
    c. Type of Work

3. a. Transactional / Outside
    b. Relational / Inside
    c. Relational / Outside

4. Home Based Life Insurance Consultant must be consider script based selling while effectively building relationships with the customers.

1. a. Outbound Sales Representative
    b. Sales Manager
    c. Sales Executive
  2. a. Territory
    b. Income
    c. Type of Work
  3. a. Transactional / Outside
    b. Relational / Inside
    c. Relational / Outside
  4. Home Based Life Insurance Consultant must be consider script based selling while effectively building relationships with the customers.

Hi I’m Abdalla
I’m new here

a sales opportunity requires multiple and frequent sales like selling used cars

Hi… interested