Academy Home | Student Dashboard

Share my daily routine

I usually stay 1 minute in the bed before I get up . Then, I watch my face and do my morning prayer before having breakfast.
From 9.00 am to 5.00 pm I work diligently in a large company. The best time I have is when I arrived at home because I feel free to do my hobbies like reading or playing sport.
Finally, I try to finish a chapter in my book before going to bed, Wow it was a long day!

2 Likes

I wake up at 07h30 am, and then I go to the bathroom to have a wash.

I take my breakfast in the kitchen made by tea, eggs and a piece of bread.

Latterly I go quickly to work by my new car.

I work from 08h30 am to 03h00 pm in the hospital.

After I finish work I go back home to have a sleep. Later I take a cup of coffee with friends to share knowledge and have a nice time. Yippee!

1 Like

At present , my daily routine is very simple. Because of COVID19 I cannot do anything related my work. I always wake up at 6:00 AM and get up and go to toilet. After that open my laptop and study English listening and speaking skills from VOA Let’s Learn English Program from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM. Then wash my face and brush my teeth. When my wife get up, I help her to make breakfast and have it together. Sometimes we go to market. Every time we go out , we have to wear facemask.
From 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM, I plan to learn ESL program from Saylor’s Academy website and participate in activity. Then we prepare for lunch.
After lunch, I take a nap in my bedroom to get a relaxation for my brain.
From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, I study from VOA website for listening and speaking skills.
From 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, do something interest and web surfing.
And then go to bed.
This is my planned daily routine during the COVID19 period.
I am trying to use my time effectively.

If there is something wrong in my sentences, please correct me.
Thanks and happy learning.

Since I am on vacation, I still have plenty of time to enter the new university, my routine is to sleep and wake up a little late at 10 a.m. every day, but when necessary, I get up early, especially during university registrations because I am a new student. What is important after I wake up I arrange my bed and pray my prayers in the event of sleep hysteria I did not wake up at dawn to pray and then drink my coffee with muffins, it is like honey and I enjoy it as usual. Here I finish, then I help my mother with housework and sometimes I prepare food and then watch TV or YouTube or try to be creative, either drawing or writing thoughts, then evening coffee around 5 pm, then read my pink From the Holy Quran, then I have dinner in a family atmosphere, so that bedtime comes, the time when I usually read electronic novels that are not available to me and times I read my novel, but at this time I am trying to learn new scientific terms related to my university major, so I put the narrations aside. Here I read remembrance before bed and sleep well And so the clock turns with repeating my daily routine

I get up at 6 :00am i wash my face, after idrink my cofee And i go to work, my job is Security agent at Sheraton hôtel , after when i finish i return to my home to take dîner with my wife And my daughter ,And we watch tv together after we sleep.

I usually get up at 7 o’clock in the morning. I go to the toilet and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I always say my prayers every morning. I have my breakfast at half past eight every morning. Then, I check the email. I usually take a rest and take a nap for an hour in the afternoon. Next, I have my dinner with my friends at about 5 o’clock in the evening. I always go to bed at 11 o’clock every night.

Wake up 7h am then i go To the bathroom To have a wach
Take my breakfast in the cook with coffe and study English listening and speaking .
Then i go to market
And then go To bed
Thanks and happy learning

Everyday is a sweet day.
I woke up in the morning 5am check my phone and stand to bath. Then pray after that Read Quran and prepare the breakfast for my Husband and daughter.
I am a full housewife so that everyday I will tidy my home, wash clothes and cook for my family. Everyday is my long day.

Everyday, I wake up, have a shower and perform my prayer.
I will to go to work at 8 a.m and I will make sure to punch before 8.15 a.m, if not I will be fined RM 5. During recess, I will go back home that take about 10 minutes to arrive, and depart to work at 10 minutes earlier.
At 5.30 p.m I go bace home as my office time is finished. At home, I will have a shower and get a rest before starting the routine again.