Share my daily routine

I usually stay 1 minute in the bed before I get up . Then, I watch my face and do my morning prayer before having breakfast.
From 9.00 am to 5.00 pm I work diligently in a large company. The best time I have is when I arrived at home because I feel free to do my hobbies like reading or playing sport.
Finally, I try to finish a chapter in my book before going to bed, Wow it was a long day!

2 Likes

I wake up at 07h30 am, and then I go to the bathroom to have a wash.

I take my breakfast in the kitchen made by tea, eggs and a piece of bread.

Latterly I go quickly to work by my new car.

I work from 08h30 am to 03h00 pm in the hospital.

After I finish work I go back home to have a sleep. Later I take a cup of coffee with friends to share knowledge and have a nice time. Yippee!

1 Like

At present , my daily routine is very simple. Because of COVID19 I cannot do anything related my work. I always wake up at 6:00 AM and get up and go to toilet. After that open my laptop and study English listening and speaking skills from VOA Let’s Learn English Program from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM. Then wash my face and brush my teeth. When my wife get up, I help her to make breakfast and have it together. Sometimes we go to market. Every time we go out , we have to wear facemask.
From 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM, I plan to learn ESL program from Saylor’s Academy website and participate in activity. Then we prepare for lunch.
After lunch, I take a nap in my bedroom to get a relaxation for my brain.
From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, I study from VOA website for listening and speaking skills.
From 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, do something interest and web surfing.
And then go to bed.
This is my planned daily routine during the COVID19 period.
I am trying to use my time effectively.

If there is something wrong in my sentences, please correct me.
Thanks and happy learning.