Academy Home | Student Dashboard

SHORT WRITING EXERCISE Customer Service Skillsets UNIT3

If were.the manager of customer service department orienting new employees on the best practices in telephone a d computer communications,as well as team work effectiveness and personal development. Based on this unit reading the key suggestions I would offer to help to my new employees be effective in their positions are the following:

COMPUTER COMMUNICATION:

I will advise my new employees to be brief and focus on key points when interacting with customers through e-mail and other electronic communications platform.

I will further advice them to use template copy where possible because this copy through trial and error may be cleaned up of possible ambiguities and field tested for effectiveness.

Lastly I will request them to always pause for a little time before sending or posting messages and double check for errors.

TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION:

At this orientation session on telephone communication , I will advise my new employees to always be polite, friendly and maintain professional ethics whenever they are interacting with customers over the phone.

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT :
At this session , I will advise my new employees to threat all customers with respect irrespective of their background , cultural and religion. I will further request them to always listen to customer and emphatise with their issues and partner with customers to find suitable solution to their problems.

TEAM WORK EFFECTIVENESS:

At this team work effectiveness orientation session , I will request my new employees to work in collaboration. I will be honest to them and tell them that working on a team never be easy . I will take the opportunity to encourage theim to always work in collaboration for the best interests of the team, and resolve problems and conflicts in partnership as a team.