Academy Home | Student Dashboard

SNHU Business Student taking MA121 & I am a new student here

Hello everyone, my name is Haley Asher. I am 25 years old, A mother of three, and a current undergraduate at Southern New Hampshire University. Where are you all from and why are you, all taking courses through Saylor Academy? personal reasons? Extra credits for school? Or for credentials?
I am personally using this platform to better my understanding in different learning materials and experiences, as well as to receive the credit to be transferred to my bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus in marketing. I just passed my first term at snhu with a 3.89 gpa and i haven’t :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: been to school in 8 years. I was super shocked that I done so well but I don’t want to speak to soon because statistics and math has me a bit hung up so any help, I could get would be great as well. and I am skilled in writing and reading, history and humanities if anyone is weak in those areas and needs help let me know.
If anyone else is going to SNHU please feel free to shout out at me! message me anytime, and if anyone else on here is going to college for an MBA, or A business administration bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing let me know. :slight_smile:
LET’S CONNECT!!