Time and Stress Management- Personal To Do List Activity

Task: The key to choosing an effective to-do list system is find one that suits your needs and helps you get things done.

Now, make two to-do lists, one for today and one for the next week. Please experiment. Use the discussion forum to share your real or hypothetical to-do lists to get feedback. It will take a while to decide how much you can do in a single day, in a single week, even in a year. Be patient.

Hello!

My name is Kyada and I’m new to the Saylor Academy Forum! So, if this “topic” isn’t in the right place, I am sorry. However, getting right down to it, I won’t say that I’ve struggled with making to do lists or sticking to them but, knowing how much I can get done. If I place too much to do in one day I’ll not get certain things and I’ll either give up all together or feel bad for not getting it done.

After looking at the optional To-Do list systems provided and a few that I know of myself, I found that the system most likely to help me would the most detailed system. A system that can be color coded, where I can have multiple list and, the list are easy to find and get to. My favorite systems given were AnyDo, Trello, Wunderlist and, Remember the Milk. I really loved AnyDo and Remember the Milk because they had tours of their systems which can really help when choosing a system to use.

Choosing a random Favorited system. My daily To-Do list would look something like:
Chosen System: Remember the Milk
5:00 am- Wake Up
5:30 am- Exercise
7:30 am- Breakfast
8:54 am- Get ready for work
10:15 am- 4:30 pm- Work Time!
5:45- 8:00 pm- Relax and Dinner
8:15- 9:15 pm- Personal Study (Time Management)
10:30 pm- Get Ready for Bed!

I like my list to be very detailed so that I don’t risk wasting too much time but I don’t have to follow them exactly. Welp, thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! Are there any ways you would improve this system? Are there any similarities between my system and yours? Let me know in your reply!