To introduce

Hello Everyone
My name is Olfa and I’m from Tunis (Tunisia). I speak arabic and french but little English. I want to speak with confidence and fluently English

11 Likes

Hi olfa. That is awesome…

1 Like

Hello friends, it’s hala. I’m sixteen years old. l can speak Arabic, English and a littel Spanish, a littel French,too and i am learning German at the last days.

1 Like

Hello Everyone
My name is Edgetu and I’m from Ethiopua. I speak Afan Oromo and English. I want to speak with confidence and fluently in English

1 Like

Hello Everyone
My name is Edgetu Takele and I’m from Ethiopia. I speak Amharic and french but little English. I want to speak with confidence and fluently English

1 Like

Hello, my name is Elvira. I live in Mexico. My native languages is Russian, I also speak Spanish.

2 Likes

Hi everyone
My name is Oluwatobiloba Afolashade
I’m a Nigerian
I speak English but I want to be more fluent

1 Like

Hi Olpha, this is awesome to be introduced with you.

Hi , my name is Amit kumar . I am an Indian , living in Uttar Pradesh . I completed my graduation in maths . I am interested to learn , write and speak English.

Bonjour, je suis Sowhalie, je suis haitienne. Je parle couramment le francais et le créole, j’apprend a parler l’anglais

Hello everyone, my name is Charllote from the Philippines and I’m 24 years old. I hope we can get along and learn from each other. I am also a fresh graduate having Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English as my course and still learning and enhancing my knowledge in English.

1 Like

Nice to meet you all!
My name is Su from Thailand.
I would like to improve my English skills from this free online course.
Very grateful for sharing free contents from this course to level up our english.