Academy Home | Student Dashboard

WebQuest Mobile Apps

I learned that mobile apps are widely used nowadays. People, especially students are using mobile apps in their school to learn about new things. Also it is a budget friendly because you will surely save money by using mobile apps.

By completing this webquest, I have gained a lot of knowledge about mobile apps. It improved my english by adding new ideas in my brain.

I was not familiar with well-attuned and astounding so I searched the meaning in my meriam dictionaryd

2 Likes

Applications today are already a necessity and above all a benefit that make life easier for the majority in my case I dedicate myself to hire MEAN developers for the company I work for and what they normally ask for a vacancy is at least to see with cluido 2 or 3 applications that give them the notion of the experience.

I learned that mobile apps are able to do many things that can save me time.

my English was improved by learning new technology words.

app : is a computer program or software application designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone

desktop computer : is a personal computer designed for regular use at a single location on or near a desk or table due to its size and power requirements

1. What did I learn about mobile apps?
    Mobile apps ares useful to lean any activity. Apps simplifies remote interaction and engage students.
  2. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
    I understand the importance of apps in learning. My english improved in the assciation of these areas: technology and learning
  3. What new words did I learn (use context clues or a dictionary to find the meaning of new words)?
    I learned new words, such as mobile, apps, desktop computers, native app, web-based app, hybris app. Example: Movil apps can improve learning in studends and can be used also in desktop computers.
  1. What did I learn about Mobile Apps?
    I learnt how they work and what they are used for. They are used for gaming, location GPS, purchasing, learning and so on.
  2. How did my English improve by completing this webquest?
    I learnt a lot of new words and I had to looked them up in my dictionary to understand while I was reading. I can remember them now.
  3. What new words did I learn?
    I learnt some new words such as App, Mobile, design, device, and expansion.

Applications today are already a necessity and above all a benefit that make life easier for the majority in my case I dedicate myself to hire MEAN developers for the company I work for and what they normally ask for a vacancy is at least to see with cluido 2 or 3 applications that give them the notion of the experience.

1. After finished this quest, I’ve found out more about mobile apps such as their types, how they were developed, distributed and managed by enterprise. Moreover, I learnt about the important features to create an educational app intended for children.
  2. I found new technical terms and usage.
  3. I learnt new words such as freeware, microtransactions, emulators, user interface(UI), Containerization (to find meaning of those words - I used context clues, and I didn’t look up in dictionary because the meanings of some words are provided by google.)