What do people?

Any person of this planet has a free time, and all of us like doing something during this time exactly.
As a social topic we live it almost everyday, i’m interesting and curious to know :
What do people do in their free times !!?
And you …
share the group what do you do during your free time…

2 Likes

Listen to music, read a novel

3 Likes

Interesting :hugs:

2 Likes

During my free time, I like reading books and doing sport. Then, I like also having homework to improve my English. Another thing is to be with my kids because they are wonderful. At the evening, I stay in my home looking messages posted on the social network.

3 Likes

think a lot, imagine and plan what to do next.

2 Likes

During my free time i like to go to the gym
And work out , and i love listening to music

1 Like

during my free time i practise sport , somtimes I cook cakes …but often i speack on the phone with my best freind linda .

2 Likes

People get themselves involved in some extra curricular activities to help themselves excell in some extra activities.
I get myself involved in English language development drills in my free times.

2 Likes

I’m sleeping during my free time sometimes I’m having bonding with my friends going anywhere and building an adventurous moment. Sometimes I played word cross and playing quizzes on the phone.

1 Like

I like cakes​:hugs::bouquet:

Do you like adventure?

yes I do! I love adventure!

1 Like

Well usually in my free time a spend it on social media but recently i decided to spend only half our in social media and take the time to do something interesting us learning languages so i do all my best in my free time to learn english and spanish

1 Like

I agree with you, it’s important to spend our time to do something positive

I like to read, search the web for interesting facts and fiction.

1 Like