Would you rather be speaking English or talking to animals

I would rather be able to speak English fluently so I can communicate in the world rather than talk to animals. Because I prefer growth and success. I want to connect with people and know a lot about limitless, cultures and traditions of different countries all over the world. It is a good source of knowledge. I can tour all over worldwide, without having difficulty in understanding as most countries speak English as a second language. I want to be comfortable in my own way by meeting new people and expand my social life. Whereas very few people would answer that they would prefer talking to animals. Animals are beautiful creatures, they hold a lot of secrets yet to be discovered. We have so many kinds of animals, flying, walking and swimming, each one has his own story to tell. However, my story turns around learning new things. Thus, to be fluent in English is the best dream to live, that means I will be able to interact with the entire earth civilizations and cultures.

4 Likes

For sure this is very cardinal most especially individuals wishing to venture into business, they have to be proficient in English speaking

I think it’s not a matter of communication when such a question is asked.
It’s just hypothetical, in a fantasy world.
So, maybe indulge a little.
Personally, I was a vegetarian but have lost that battle… but if speaking to animals do comes into play then I would have remained a vegetarian ( which is a good thing, by the way :pray:t4:

1 Like

I would rather be speaking English than talking to animals. Why would I be speaking to animals, I think people may say, “this is madness”. Secondly, could they understand me or would I understand their tongue, for sure no. Speaking English really it give me so excite, more especially with friends or people around the globe. Also speaking in English certainly expand my thought to recreate another important things. Finally, it lead me to a critical thinking.

1 Like

I would Love to learn new Languages as it can help To make new friends who don’t Understand our Language but If we be able to speak their language we can share our thoughts and Enjoy .
It’s very Interesting to learn New Languages. So I’ll definitely love to explore and learn languages.

2 Likes

I can give some hints and slangs in English. What language can you share?
I am not gonna (will) be able to provide data(information) everyday but some days.
Please let me know if you wanna (want to) have this opportunity (something to do ).
Thank you,
Raj Seepaul.

narendraseepaul

1m

I can give some hints and slangs in English. What language can you share?
I am not gonna (will) be able to provide data(information) everyday but some days.
Please let me know if you wanna (want to) have this opportunity (something to do ).
Thank you,
Raj Seepaul.